62nd NSMA Awards - Program Ads & Table Sponsorships
To purchase an ad in the printed program (includes electronic version) for the 62nd NSMA Awards Weekend, select size from the dropdown menu below.
Programs will be available at the Awards Weekend, June 25-27, in Winston-Salem, NC. Vendors who advertise in the program will receive a copy in July.
To see ad examples, download a copy of the 61st Awards Program here.
Legacy Night on Sunday, June 26th ($2,000). On that night, the NSMA will present the following awards:
- Roone Arledge Award for Innovation
- Book of the Year
- Documentary of the Year
- Young Reporter (Under-30)
- Sideline Reporter of the Year
62nd NSMA Awards Banquet, June 27th ($3,000). On that night, the NSMA will present the following awards:
- Hall of Fame inductions (Hubie Brown, Curry Kirkpatrick, Jackie MacMullan, and the late Stuart Scott)
- National Sportscaster of the Year (tie: Ernie Johnson Jr. and Scott Van Pelt)
- National Sportswriter of the Year (Jeff Passan)
- State Sportscasters of the Year/State Sportswriters of the Year
- Woody Durham Voice of College Sports Award
- Jim Nantz Collegiate Sportscaster of the Year Award
- Big House Gaines College Basketball Coach of the Year Awards (NCAA Div. I and Div. II).